Deb InstantFOAM® is the world's first alcohol-based foam hand sanitizer that is proven to be fully broad spectrum, meeting all sanitizing needs in one unique foam application.
Using patented Deb Foam Technology™ the unique perfume-free & dye-free alcohol-based liquid is dispensed as a soft-structured foam and designed to be used without water to provide a solution for hand sanitizing, combining safety and preference with highly effective broad spectrum efficacy.
Recommended areas to use Deb InstantFOAM®
Ideal for use in healthcare, food handling and any other work environment or public area where a higher level of hand hygiene is required.
Deb InstantFOAM® has been carefully formulated with safety in mind.
- Hypoallergenic - minimize the likelihood of any adverse allergic reactions occurring during use.
- Non-Irritating to Skin - dermatologically validated to show that the product has good skin compatibility and is non-irritating.
- Does not create antimicrobial resistance - highly effective non-specific, multi-target antimicrobial action of the product ensures there is no risk of antimicrobial resistance.
- Non-Tainting to Food - independently tested and proven not to have the potential to taint food and is Suitable for all food handling environments
- ECOLOGO™ certified - provides customers with assurance that the products meet stringent standards of environmental leadership
Deb InstantFOAM® is the instant solution for hand sanitizing.
Request a Free Trial or Sample
Try a free sample of Deb InstantFOAM® in your facility today by completing the form below: