This world leading hand hygiene and skin care product range consists of unrivalled quality products and internationally known leading brands. The incomparable breadth of the Deb Range addresses the skin care requirements and preferences of all end users to provide for effective skin health in the workplace.
The Deb Range Philosophy
- Products that work and do the job that is expected of them
- Products that people like to use
- Products that are safe for the user and supported by safety test data and manufactured to international standards of quality
- Products that are simple to understand and easy to use
- Products that can be located where they are needed to encourage compliance with the best practice standard for skin care
- Products that respect the environment and are supported by international standards for environmental safety where possible
- Products that are cost effective with efficient formulas & controlled dosing to provide the right amount of product for the job
To address the threat of occupational skin disease and the spread of infection, the Deb Range is organised into 3-Step categories to create an integrated skin care and hand hygiene approach.
Step 2: Cleanse
Products designed to provide the appropriate level of performance to address specific cleansing needs and keep skin in a healthy condition.
- Washroom Cleansers - foaming soaps and shower gel / lotions
- Antibacterial Cleansers - soaps for providing a higher level of hygiene
- Light Cleansers - for removing general industrial soils from hands and body
- Medium & Heavy Cleansers - for removing heavy and ingrained industrial soils
- Super Heavy Cleansers - for removing very heavy and ingrained industrials soils
- Ultra Cleansers - for removing specialist types of soils
Step 3: Sanitise
Hand Sanitising products - use without water to kill germs and sanitise hands, providing a higher level of hand hygiene.
Step 3: Restore
Skin restore creams to nourish and moisturise from normal to very dry, stressed skin, keeping it healthy.
Leading Brands of the Deb Range
After work skin moisturising, conditioning and repair creams
Cutan Foam Hand Sanitiser
Unique wordwide patented, high efficacy foaming alcohol hand sanitiser
Antibacterial foam hand wash with Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP)
We recognise that our greatest impact on the environment arises from the use of our products and as such operate international environmental management systems to meet or exceed our environmental responsibilities.
Many of our Deb Stoko hand washing products are EU Ecolabel certified.
Ecolabel is a voluntary scheme established by the European Commission and supported by the EEA countries to encourage businesses to market products and services that are kinder to the environment. It is Europe’s official environmental label.
Products are required to follow a stringent technical criteria using life cycle assessment (LCA) methodology which covers the main environmental impacts generated at all stages of a product life cycle, including manufacturing, use and disposal.
“Only the very best products, which are kindest to the environment, are entitled to carry the EU Ecolabel.” - European Commission
The EU Ecolabel covers a wide range of products and services with the category appropriate to hand hygiene and skin care products being “soaps, shampoos and hair conditioners”.
As part of Deb Group’s global environmental product strategy, many of our products are also accredited with Green Seal and Ecologo in North America and Environmental Choice in Australia.