In 1999 Deb launched the world’s first generic foaming soap system and most wall-mounted commercial foam soap dispensers sold in the world today utilise Deb Dispensing Technology.
Following on from foaming soap, in 2003 we invented the world's first non-aerosol alcohol foam hand sanitiser.
Many Deb products incorporate our pioneering ‘Deb Foam Technology®’, providing a different skin care experience and surpassing traditional skin care products by providing the following benefits:
- Greater convenience — products are quicker and easier to use
- Increased efficiency — delivering improved efficacy and lower usage costs
- Preferred by users — quick and pleasant to use
- Reduced environmental impact — less packaging waste and water consumption
- Water Saving — Independent research, commissioned by Deb Group, shows that organisations could use up to 45% less water by switching from lotion soap to Deb’s foam soap.
Deb launched the world's first generic foaming soap and hand sanitiser systems.