The Deb Stoko® Range
The most comprehensive occupational skin care product range consists of unrivaled quality products and an incomparable breadth of range for all food industry sectors. The Deb Stoko® range addresses the skin care requirements and preferences of all end users that are essential for effective skin health.
Deb can help you reduce the spread of germs and occupational skin disorders by driving hand hygiene compliance with our effective, integrated 4-step system to protect, wash, sanitize and restore the skin.
The Deb 4-Step Approach
Protect creams for application to clean hands before working or after washing hands. The range includes perfume-free and dye-free solutions which are non-tainting to food and also suitable for use under gloves.
Appropriate hand cleansers to be used as soon as possible after hands become contaminated and/or immediately before/after visiting the washroom. The range includes perfume-free and dye-free foam and lotion soaps plus Debonaire®, a broad spectrum anti-bacterial foam hand wash.
Hand sanitizers for use without water in hygiene sensitive environments and when hand washing isn’t possible to kill germs and provide a higher level of hand hygiene.
Restore creams for application to condition hands at the end of the day/shift or prior to prolonged breaks. The range includes perfume-free and dye-free solutions which are non-tainting to food.
Why Use Deb Stoko® Products.
The Deb Stoko® range includes:
- HACCP assessed products
- Innovative cleansers and sanitizer
- Broad spectrum antibacterial cleansers and sanitizer
- Hypoallergenic, non-toxic and non-irritating products– safer for the user
- Ecolabel accredited products
- All Deb cartridges are recyclable, minimizing the amount of packaging to landfill
- Our dispensing technology ensures that the exact amount of product required is released, reducing product wastage
- Our foaming soap system is a sustainable innovation, delivering cost savings. Independent research reveals that using foam soap instead of traditional liquid/lotion soap for hand washing reduces:
Water consumption by up to 45%
Product consumption and chemical waste
Energy required to heat water