We are excited to announce the finalists for the 2018/209 SC Johnson Professional Happy Hands Contest!
Firstly, we would like to thank all the Teachers and Students who participated in this year's contest. We received hundreds of unique designs from students in classes across the country ranging colourful germ monsters to creative comics promoting hand hygiene at schools.
It was a difficult process to narrow down the designs to just 5 from each category, but all of us here at SC Johnson Professional Canada are excited to reveal the finalists in our third annual Happy Hands contest!
“Each year we receive more imaginative designs, making it more difficult to select only five in each category,” said Patrick Boshell, Marketing Director Canada, Deb Group. “The creativity that the students implemented into each design shows us that hand washing can be fun and memorable.”
Incorporating detailed drawings and bright, bold colors, each finalist design illustrates the important role hand washing plays in keeping everyone at school healthy.
- Sadie. A, Third Grade, East Antigonish Education Centre, NS
- Jasmeen G., Fourth Grade, Headway School, AB
- Ariella L., Fifth Grade, Torah Day School of Ottawa, ON
- Karen N., Fifth Grade, Holy Spirit Catholic School, ON
- Cameron S., Fifth Grade, Eastside Elementary, NL
- Stephanie C., Eighth Grade, San Lorenzo Ruiz Catholic Elementary School, Markham, ON
- Abigail H., Sixth Grade, Eastside Elementary, Corner Brook, NL
- Prabhleen K., Sixth Grade, Headway School, Edmonton, AB
- Bridget P., Eighth Grade, St. Agnes Junior High, Halifax, NS
- Jada V., Eighth Grade, St. Timothy Catholic School, Toronto, ON
The student whose design receives the most votes in each category will receive a $200 gift card. Each winning student’s school will also receive a $500 donation and the winning designs will be custom printed for free on up-to 500 manual Deb soap/sanitizer dispensers for use at the school.
The designs were evaluated for visual appeal, overall hand hygiene design, creativity and unique design elements. The finalist receiving the most votes in each category will be announced on March 1, 2019.