The most comprehensive occupational skin care product range consists of unrivaled quality products and internationally known leading brands. The incomparable breadth of the Deb Stoko® Range addresses the skin care requirements and preferences of all end users to provide for effective skin health in the workplace.
The Deb Stoko® Range Philosophy
- Products that work and do the job that is expected of them
- Products that people like to use
- Products that are safe for the user and supported by safety test data and manufactured to international standards of quality
- Products that are simple to understand and easy to use
- Products that can be located where they are needed to encourage compliance with the best practice standard for skin care
- Products that respect the environment and are supported by international standards for environmental safety where possible
- Products that are cost effective with efficient formulas & controlled dosing to provide the right amount of product for the job
To address the threat of occupational skin disease and the spread of infection, the Deb Stoko® Range is organized into 4-step categories to create an integrated skin care and hand hygiene approach.
Step 1: Protect
Pre-work skin protection creams to help protect the skin against contact with various workplace contaminants, irritants and working conditions. They also make the skin easier to clean.
- Universal Creams - for protection against multiple contaminant types e.g. oil & water-based substances
- Specialist Creams - for protection against specific hazards e.g. water-based solutions, adherent substances, oil-based contaminants, UV rays, cold environments
Step 2: Cleanse
Products designed to provide the appropriate level of performance to address specific cleansing needs and keep skin in a healthy condition.
- Washroom Cleansers - foaming soaps and shower gel/lotions
- Antibacterial Cleansers - soaps for providing a higher level of hygiene
- Light Cleansers - for removing general industrial soils from hands and body
- Medium & Heavy Cleansers - for removing heavy and ingrained industrial soils
- Super Heavy Cleansers - for removing very heavy and ingrained industrials soils
- Ultra Cleansers - for removing specialist types of soils
Step 3: Sanitize
For use in healthcare, food handling and any other work environment or public area where a higher level of hand hygiene is required.
- Alcohol Hand Sanitizer- alcohol based foam hand sanitizer for use without water
Step 4: Restore
Products for use after-work to help maintain the skin in healthy condition, keeping it strong, supple and avoiding dryness.
- Light Restore - for use on normal skin types/condition
- Medium Restore - for use on dry & stressed skin types/condition
- Heavy Restore - for use on very dry & stressed skin types/condition
Leading Brands of the Deb Stoko Range
Skin protection creams for oil based & adherent contaminants
Specialist skin protection creams for water-based contaminants, multiple contaminant types and specific work environments
Washroom foam soaps and all over body shower products
Washroom antibacterial foam soap under the Debonaire brand and food-industry specific Florafree brand antibacterial lotion soap
Light duty hand cleansers & industrial shower products
Heavy duty hand cleanser free from petroleum based solvents
Solvent-based super heavy and specialist hand cleansers and wipes
Alcohol-based foam hand sanitizer for use without water
Medicated after-work conditioning cream
After-work skin moisturizing and conditioning creams
- All Deb cartridges are recyclable, minimizing the amount of packaging waste to landfill
- Ecologo accredited Deb Stoko® products are available