This world leading skin care product range consists of unrivalled quality products and internationally known leading brands. The incomparable breadth of the Deb Stoko® Range addresses the skin care requirements and preferences of all end users to provide for effective skin health in the workplace.
The Deb Stoko Range Philosophy
- Products that work and do the job that is expected of them
- Products that people like to use
- Products that are safe for the user and supported by safety test data and manufactured to international standards of quality
- Products that are simple to understand and easy to use
- Products that can be located where they are needed to encourage compliance with the best practice standard for skin care
- Products that respect the environment and are supported by international standards for environmental safety where possible
- Products that are cost effective with efficient formulas and controlled dosing to provide the right amount of product for the job
To address the threat of occupational skin disorders and the spread of infection, the Deb Stoko Range is organised into 4-Step categories to create an integrated skin care and hand hygiene approach.
Step 1: Protect
Pre-work skin protection creams to help protect the skin against contact with various workplace contaminants, irritants and working conditions. They also make the skin easier to clean.
- Universal Creams - for protection against multiple contaminant types e.g. oil & water based substances
- Specialist Creams - for protection against specific hazards e.g. water based solutions, adherent substances, oil based contaminants, UV Rays, cold environments
Step 2: Cleanse
Products designed to provide the appropriate level of performance to address specific cleansing needs and keep skin in a healthy condition.
- Washroom Cleansers - foaming soaps and shower gel / lotions
- Antimicrobial Cleansers - soaps for providing a higher level of hygiene
- Light Cleansers - for removing general industrial soils from hands and body
- Medium & Heavy Cleansers - for removing heavy and ingrained industrial soils
- Super Heavy Cleansers - for removing very heavy and ingrained industrials soils
- Ultra Cleansers - for removing specialist types of soils
Step 3: Sanitise
Hand Disinfection products - or use without water to kill germs and disinfect hands, providing a higher level of hand hygiene.
Step 4: Restore
Products for use after-work to help maintain the skin in healthy condition, keeping it strong, supple and avoiding dryness.
- Light Restore - for use on normal skin types / condition
- Medium Restore - for use on dry & stressed skin types / condition
- Heavy Restore - for use on very dry & stressed skin types / condition
Leading Brands of the Deb Stoko Range
Skin protection creams for oil based & adherent contaminants
Specialist skin protection creams and sprays for water based contaminants, multiple contaminant types and specific work environments
Washroom foam soaps and all over body shower products
Light duty hand cleansers & industrial shower products
Petroluem solvent free medium and heavy duty hand cleansers
Specialist solvent based hand cleansers for very difficult to remove contaminants
Deb InstantFOAM Complete
Broad spectrum alcohol based foam hand sanitiser - fully bactericidal, virucidal and yeasticidal
After work skin moisturising, conditioning and repair creams
Broad spectrum antimicrobial foam hand wash with Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP)
We recognise that our greatest impact on the environment arises from the use of our products and as such operate international environmental management systems to meet or exceed our environmental responsibilities.
Many of our Deb Stoko hand washing products are EU Ecolabel certified.
Ecolabel is a voluntary scheme established by the European Commission and supported by the EEA countries to encourage businesses to market products and services that are kinder to the environment. It is Europe’s official environmental label.
Products are required to follow a stringent technical criteria using life cycle assessment (LCA) methodology which covers the main environmental impacts generated at all stages of a product life cycle, including manufacturing, use and disposal.
“Only the very best products, which are kindest to the environment, are entitled to carry the EU Ecolabel.” - European Commission
The EU Ecolabel covers a wide range of products and services with the category appropriate to hand hygiene and skin care products being “soaps, shampoos and hair conditioners”.
As part of Deb Group’s global environmental product strategy, many of our products are also accredited with Green Seal and Ecologo in North America and Environmental Choice in Australia.