Antimicrobial, Perfumed Rich-cream Foam Hand Wash
Product Description: A biodegradable, antimicrobial foam hand wash with added moisturisers and pleasant scent. Contains Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® to clean hands and kill 99.99% of germs when used as directed.
Where to use: Washroom areas in offices, education, nurseries, public facilities, healthcare and aged care environments where a higher level of hand hygiene is preferred.
- Contains patented Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® - Provides broad spectrum antimicrobial activity killing up to 99.99% of many common bacteria, yeast and viruses.
- Pleasantly fragranced - 'Mountain Dew’ fragrance is designed for use in a broad range of washrooms.
- Readily Biodegradable formula and biocidal active - The formula and each of its carbon containing ingredients will decompose into simple, non-toxic substances in 28 days or less in accordance with OECD301F standard. Hydrogen Peroxide® breaks down into oxygen and water after use to leave no active residue.
- Rich-cream foam - A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Contains skin conditioners - Helps to prevent drying and leaves the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Convenient, quick and easy - Dispenses foam on the hands which is instantly ready for washing and quick & easy rinsing from hands and sinks.
- Excellent cost in use - Only one dose is required to provide effective hand cleansing. Provides over 30% more washes and uses 36% less product compared to lotion soap.
- Reduces water consumption - Can save up to 45% on water consumption compared to lotion soaps.
Case quantity: 6
Case quantity: 12
Locations of use
- Office & Facility
- Airports & Transport Terminals - Facility Maintenance
- Care Homes
- Commerce & Office
- Medical Centers/Surgeries/General Practitioners/Dentist/Emergency Services
- Public Facilities
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Doctor, Nurse, Paramedic
- Lab Technician
- Frequent Hand Washing
- General Dirt & Grime
- Microbial Contamination (Bacteria, Yeast & Moulds, Viruses)
AU2009254079B2, CA2726728C, EP2299885B1, HK1155923A1, JP5266382B2, US8104650,