Alcohol-Based Foam Hand Sanitiser
Bactericidal · Virucidal · Yeasticidal · Mycobactericidal
Where to use: For use in any hygiene sensitive environment, or where higher levels of hand hygiene are required
- Optimum 1.5ml Foam Pump -With one press of the dispenser, the unique Optidose pump provides 1.5ml volume of product dispensed as a foam; enough to keep hands wet for 20-30 seconds and provide full hand coverage, as recommended by the World Health Organisation*
- Complete broad spectrum activity -Highly effective formula kills 99.999% of many common germs and is fully tested and proven to be bactericidal, virucidal, yeasticidal and mycobactericidal.
- Instant foam action - dispensed as a foam -Rapidly and easily rubs across hands, providing the user with complete control of the product, preventing the dripping and splashing associated with using liquid alcohol sanitisers.
- Does not contain gelling agents -Unlike alcohol gel sanitisers, the product does not contain gelling agents that leave the hands feeling sticky, particularly after multiple use.
- Pleasant-to-use -The rich foam is extremely pleasant for frequent use in-between hand washing, encouraging maximum compliance.
- Perfume-Free and Dye-Free -No added perfume or dyes. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Clinically proven skin friendly formula -Independently tested and proven to prevent skin dryness even after frequent use.
- Skin Hypoallergenic -Formulated to have low allergic potential to the skin and assessed by an independent toxicologist to be declared as “Skin Hypoallergenic”.
- Awarded with the quality seal ECARF -Ideal for persons suffering from allergies and suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
- Non-tainting and HACCP assessed formula -When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- No mess -Does not clog pumps or splash and drip on surrounding floor and wall surfaces as associated with liquid and gel sanitisers.
- No water required -Quickly dries on hands without the need for rinsing with water. Ideal for use outside the washroom at the point of need.
- Convenient -Available in a range of sizes for use in different healthcare, workplace and public environments.
- Glove compatible -Suitable for use with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
Case quantity: 12
Case quantity: 6
Locations of use
- Care Homes
- Food Processing/ Manufacturing & Food Packaging
- Food Services & Catering
- Medical Centers/Surgeries/General Practitioners/Dentist/Emergency Services
- Doctor, Nurse, Paramedic
- Microbial Contamination (Bacteria, Yeast & Moulds, Viruses)