For general hygienic use apply 1-2 doses direct to clean hands and spread across all parts of hands for 30 seconds, (contact time for limited virucidal efficacy in 30 seconds; fully virucidal in 40 seconds) or until dry.
For hygienic hand disinfection according to the EN1500 standard, apply 3ml and use as above.
Recommended areas to use Deb InstantFOAM® Complete
In addition to healthcare and food manufacturing, where hand disinfection is an established hand hygiene step, there are many other work and public areas where Deb InstantFOAM®Complete can be used, including:
- Restaurants and cafeterias
- Staff kitchens & food preparation areas
- Areas of the workplace where there is interaction with the public
- Where money is handled
- At main office entry points
- On desks in offices for personal use
- Public building entry points
- Public transport
- Shopping malls
- Sports & leisure venues
- Education facilities – pre-school, primary, secondary, further and higher education
- Issue to outdoor and mobile workers
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.