Perfume-Free & Dye-Free Gentle Foam Hand Wash
Where to use: Washroom areas in offices, education, nurseries, public facilities, healthcare, aged care and food handling environments
- Perfume-free and dye-free -No added perfume or dyes. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Non tainting and assessed according to HACCP guidelines -When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- High quality silky-smooth foam -Provides a very pleasant hand washing experience and leaves skin fresh after use.
- Awarded with the ECARF quality seal -Ideal for persons suffering from allergies and suitable for sensitive and eczemaprone skin
- Skin Hypoallergenic -Formulated to have low allergic potential to the skin and assessed by an independent toxicologist to be declared as “Skin Hypoallergenic”.
- Soap-free formulation with skin friendly pH value -Formulated to maintain the skin’s acid mantle; a layer on the surface of the skin which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Contains Glycerin -A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- EU Ecolabel Certified -The product is certified to have a reduced environmental impact through its life cycle, from extraction of raw materials through to its production, use and disposal.
- Saves water and energy -Foam format can save up to 45% on water consumption and associated energy costs compared to lotion soaps.
- Highly economical -Only one dose is required for an effective hand wash, providing the equivalent of up to 43% more hand washes compared to standard lotion soap.
- Quick and easy to use -Dispensed directly as foam on to the hands, reducing the time required to create lather. Quickly and easily rinses away to leave no residues on skin or in the sink.
- Compatible with rubber production processes -Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
Case quantity: 6
Case quantity: 6
Case quantity: 3
Case quantity: 4
- Environmentally Certified
- Food Industry Compatible
- Suitable for Allergy Sufferers & Eczema Prone Skin
Locations of use
- Office & Facility
- Airports & Transport Terminals - Facility Maintenance
- Care Homes
- Cleaning & Maintenance
- Commerce & Office
- Food Processing/ Manufacturing & Food Packaging
- Food Services & Catering
- Medical Centers/Surgeries/General Practitioners/Dentist/Emergency Services
- Public Facilities
- Public Transport Maintenance & Repair
- Bakery / Food Worker
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Doctor, Nurse, Paramedic
- Hairdresser, Cosmetician
- Lab Technician
- Metal Industry Worker
- Mining / Extraction Worker
- Painter, Lacquer
- Tiler, Carpenter
- Waste / Circulation Management
- Frequent Hand Washing
- General Dirt & Grime