Specialist skin protection cream
Water | Detergents | Dyes | Dilute Acids
Where to use: Frequent and/or prolonged exposure to water-based contaminants; gloves in use
- Innovative multi-phase formulation -Provides superior skin protection against water based substances combined with a soothing and nourishing action.
- Hydrophobic barrier complex -Forms a robust, water resistant physical protective layer which prevents contaminants from penetrating deeply into the skin.
- Unique emulsion structure -Allows active ingredients to penetrate deeply in to the skin to support its natural barrier function.
- Quick drying -Leaves a pleasant, non-tacky protective film on the skin to encourage regular use and not affect dexterity with hand held tools.
- Contains Bisabolol, an ingredient of camomile -A skin conditioning agent which supports the stimulation of the skin’s regeneration process and natural barrier function.
- Contains Hamamelis -Reduces inflammation and redness, providing skin soothing benefit.
- Perfume-free and dye-free -No added perfume or dyes. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Non-tainting and assessed according to HACCP guidelines -When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- Awarded with the ECARF quality seal -Ideal for persons suffering from allergies and suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin
- Skin Hypoallergenic -Formulated to have low allergic potential to the skin and assessed by an independent toxicologist to be declared as “Skin Hypoallergenic”.
- Specially formulated to also be used on the face -Ideal for application where the face might be exposed to contaminants and as a supplement to PPE
- Skin friendly pH -Formulated to maintain the skin’s acid mantle; a layer on the surface of the skin which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Proven glove compatibility -Suitable for use with latex, nitrile, vinyl and neoprene gloves.
- Compatible with alcohol-based hand disinfectants -Can be used in hygiene sensitive areas where hand sanitising procedures are necessary
- Silicone-free -The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes -Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
Case quantity: 30
Case quantity: 12
Case quantity: 6
- Environmentally Certified
- Food Industry Compatible
- Glove/PPE Compatible
- Suitable for Allergy Sufferers & Eczema Prone Skin
- Suitable for face
Locations of use
- Care Homes
- Construction Industry
- Food Processing/ Manufacturing & Food Packaging
- Food Services & Catering
- Medical Centers/Surgeries/General Practitioners/Dentist/Emergency Services
- Bakery / Food Worker
- Cement / Construction Worker, Paver
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Hairdresser, Cosmetician
- Wet Working & Water Based Chemicals & Fluids
- Oil & Water Based Contaminants
- Occlusive Workplace Gloves
- Cement, Concrete & Associated Building Materials