UV skin protection cream
UVA | UVB | UVC
Where to use: Outdoor workers exposed to UVA & UVB sun rays. Workers exposed to UVC rays from some industrial processes (e.g. welding – use with PPE)
- UVB 30 High protection -Sun Protection Factor of 30 prolongs the skin's natural protection time against the sun's UVB rays by a factor of 30.
- UVA protection -Conforms to the European recommendation for providing protection against the harmful effects of UVA rays.
- UVC Protection -Provides additional protection against UVC rays as created artificially during certain industrial processes, such as arc welding. Does not replace personal protective equipment.
- Water resistant formula -Withstands perspiration or immersion in water; ideal for outdoor workers.
- Non greasy after feel -Quickly and easily absorbs into the skin to encourage regular use and not affect dexterity with hand held tools.
- Cares for skin -Contains vitamin E, jojoba oil, cocoa butter, panthenol, caprylic/capric triglyceride and glycerin which help to soothe and condition the skin.
- Perfume-free -No added perfume. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and prefer products which do not have perfume added.
Case quantity: 30
Case quantity: 12
Case quantity: 6
- Suitable for face
- Whole Body Use
Locations of use
- Office & Facility
- Airports & Transport Terminals - Facility Maintenance
- Care Homes
- Chemical Industry
- Cleaning & Maintenance
- Commerce & Office
- Construction Industry
- Electronics Industries
- Food Processing/ Manufacturing & Food Packaging
- Food Services & Catering
- Medical Centers/Surgeries/General Practitioners/Dentist/Emergency Services
- Mining & Extraction
- Outdoor Maintenance & Repair
- Plastics Industry
- Printing Industry
- Public Facilities
- Public Transport Maintenance & Repair
- Road & Transportation Construction
- Ship & Boat Building, Shipping Marine
- Steel, Engineering, Metal Working & Fabrication, Heavy Manufacturing
- Warehousing & Logistics
- Auto Mechanic, Machinist
- Cement / Construction Worker, Paver
- Farmer, Landscaper
- Metal Industry Worker
- Painter, Lacquer
- Wearing protective clothing
- UV-A and UV-B Sun Rays
- UV-C Artificial Rays (e.g. welding arc)