Skin Conditioning Hydro-Gel
Stokolan® Light Gel is a pleasantly fragranced refreshing gel formulation which absorbs easily and has a cooling effect on the skin.
Where to use: For use in industrial and healthcare work areas, office and public washrooms
- Unique hydro-gel formula -Designed to quickly absorb into moderately dry skin to provide a refreshing, cooling effect and encourage regular use.
- Light consistency -Leaves non-greasy after feel.
- Contains Glycerin and Urea -Enhances the water holding capacity of the skin’s upper layers and supports the skin’s own moisture system.
- Contains Creatine -Encourages the skin’s own production of barrier lipids and supports cell renewal. Awarded with the ECARF quality seal -Ideal for persons suffering from allergies and suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
- Compatible with alcohol-based hand disinfectants -Can be used in hygiene sensitive areas where hand sanitising procedures are necessary.
- Glove compatible -Independently tested to be compatible with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
- Silicone-free -The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings. Compatible with rubber production processes -Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
Case quantity: 30
Case quantity: 12
Case quantity: 6
- Environmentally Certified
- Suitable for Allergy Sufferers & Eczema Prone Skin
- Suitable for face
- Whole Body Use
Locations of use
- Office & Facility
- Airports & Transport Terminals - Facility Maintenance
- Automotive Maintenance & Repair
- Chemical Industry
- Cleaning & Maintenance
- Commerce & Office
- Construction Industry
- Electronics Industries
- Food Services & Catering
- Mining & Extraction
- Outdoor Maintenance & Repair
- Plastics Industry
- Printing Industry
- Public Facilities
- Public Transport Maintenance & Repair
- Road & Transportation Construction
- Ship & Boat Building, Shipping Marine
- Steel, Engineering, Metal Working & Fabrication, Heavy Manufacturing
- Warehousing & Logistics
- Auto Mechanic, Machinist
- Cement / Construction Worker, Paver
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Hairdresser, Cosmetician
- Lab Technician
- Metal Industry Worker
- Mining / Extraction Worker
- Painter, Lacquer
- Tiler, Carpenter
- Waste / Circulation Management