Deb Stoko USA product line is the most comprehensive and consists of unrivaled quality products and internationally known leading brands. The incomparable breadth of the Deb Stoko® washroom hygiene products addresses the skin care requirements and preferences of all end users to provide for effective skin health in the workplace.
The Deb Stoko® Range Philosophy
- Hand Sanitizers, soap dispensers and foam products that work and do the job that is expected of them
- Products that people like to use for washroom hygiene
- Products that are safe for the user and supported by safety test data and manufactured to international standards of quality
- Products that are simple to understand and easy to use
- Products that can be located where they are needed to encourage compliance with the best practice standard for skin care
- Products that respect the environment and are supported by international standards for environmental safety where possible
- Products that are cost effective with efficient formulas & controlled dosing to provide the right amount of product for the job
To address the threat of occupational skin disease and the spread of infection, the Deb Stoko® Range is organized into 4-step categories to create an integrated skin care and hand hygiene approach.
Step 1: Protect
Pre-work skin protection creams to help protect the skin against contact with various workplace contaminants, irritants and working conditions. They also make the skin easier to clean.
- Universal Creams - for protection against multiple contaminant types e.g. oil & water-based substances
- Specialist Creams - for protection against specific hazards e.g. water-based solutions, adherent substances, oil-based contaminants, UV rays, cold environments
Step 2: Cleanse
Products designed to provide the appropriate level of performance to address specific cleansing needs and keep skin in a healthy condition.
- Washroom Cleansers - foaming soaps and shower gel/lotions
- Antibacterial Cleansers - soaps for providing a higher level of hygiene
- Light Cleansers - for removing general industrial soils from hands and body
- Medium & Heavy Cleansers - for removing heavy and ingrained industrial soils
- Super Heavy Cleansers - for removing very heavy and ingrained industrials soils
- Ultra Cleansers - for removing specialist types of soils
Step 3: Sanitize
For use in healthcare, food handling and any other work environment or public area where a higher level of hand hygiene is required.
- Alcohol Hand Sanitizer- alcohol based foam hand sanitizer for use without water
- Non-alcohol Hand Sanitizer - non-alcohol based foam hand sanitizer for use without water
Step 4: Restore
Products for use after-work to help maintain the skin in healthy condition, keeping it strong, supple and avoiding dryness.
- Light Restore - for use on normal skin types/condition
- Medium Restore - for use on dry & stressed skin types/condition
- Heavy Restore - for use on very dry & stressed skin types/condition
Leading Brands of the Deb Stoko Range
Skin protection creams for oil based & adherent contaminants
Specialist skin protection creams for water based contaminants, multiple contaminant types and specific work environments
Washroom foam soaps and all over body shower products
Washroom antibacterial foam soaps under the Refresh brand and food-industry specific antibacterial foam soaps
Light duty hand cleansers & industrial shower products
Heavy duty hand cleanser free from petroleum based solvents
Solvent-based super heavy and specialist hand cleansers and wipes
Alcohol and Non-alcohol foam hand sanitizer for use without water
Medicated after-work conditioning cream
After-work skin moisturizing and conditioning creams
- All Deb cartridges are recyclable, minimizing the amount of packaging waste to landfill
- Deb products are manufactured in the US, which minimizes the supply chain and reduces carbon footprint
- Ecolabel accredited Deb Stoko® products are available