In 1999, Deb launched the world’s first generic foaming hand soap and most wall-mounted commercial foaming soap dispensers sold in the world today still utilize Deb Dispensing Technology.
Following the development of foaming hand soap, in 2003 Deb invented the world's first non-aerosol alcohol foam hand sanitizer.
Many Deb products incorporate our pioneering ‘Deb Foam Technology®’, providing a different skin care experience and surpassing traditional skin care products by providing the following benefits:
- Greater convenience — products are quicker and easier to use
- Increased efficiency — delivering improved efficacy and lower usage costs
- Preferred by users — quick and pleasant to use
- Reduced environmental impact — less packaging waste and water consumption
- Water Saving — Independent research, commissioned by Deb Group, shows that organizations could use up to 45% less water by switching from lotion soap to Deb’s foaming hand soap.
Deb launched the world's first generic foaming soap and hand sanitizer systems.